|In this page you will find the answer to the 5 most frequently asked questions that our customers ask us when they want to rent a villa in Tuscany.
1) What is the usual minimum length for a stay in a Farmhouse or Villa in Tuscany?
Usually, high season rentals are by the week and go from Saturday to Saturday. Some owners may accept some clients for odd periods, but this is a highly arare case during the highg season, that goes from mid June to the end of August. Rentals during Middle and Low seasons are more flexible as owners experience fewer requests.
2) What is the usual advance to be paid to secure a reservation for a villa or any other property in Tuscany?
The advance to be paid usually is 35% of the total amount, but the percent can change depending on the owner's request, the type of property, and how munch prior to the arrival date the property is booked. In any case, the advance to be paid never exceeds 50% of the total amount.
3) What is Holiday Apartment Tuscany's cancellation policy?
Once the advance is paid, 15% of the advance is not subject to refunds. There is no refund on the entire advance if the cancellation is submitted between 10 to 8 weeks previous to the arrival date. If the cancellation is submitted less than 6 weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date, the owner may want to be refunded in full for loss of business.
4) What are the supposed arrival and departure times on my departure and arrival date?
In order to give owners enough time to prepare your villa for your arrival, you are usually requested to arrive at your villa, farmhouse, or mansion after 4 PM, and depart no later than 9,30 AM. These times may change in particular cases
5) Who will help me out in case I get lost or I cannot get to the specified property?
Once your reservation is complete, you will receive the booking voucher specifing the owner's direct contact information. You will then be able to request any additional information directly and request any other specific service. Alternatively you can ask us to arrange the extra services for you.